HOW TO: Chic Holiday Chignon
Getting the perfect holiday hairstyle doesn't mean you need to call in the glam squad!
Follow this simple chignon tutorial below for your next special night out look.
- Start by applying Split End Serum to your ends and weakest strands which generally happen to frame your face.
- Pull hair into a low ponytail with a clear or hair colored elastic.
- Loosen tendrils to frame your face for that effortlessly chic vibe.
- Loosly twist the lenghts of your ponytal and secure with a large barrette.
- Loop hair loosly, one time around the base of your ponytail, and secure with hair pins.