Get Ready #withVIRTUE: Loose, Natural Waves Without Heat
This easy-to create hairstyle does not require heat tools. Ideal for next-day hair, but can be used on a wash day. Find all the steps to get the look, like real Virtue user, Aly Teich, who is also the founder of The Sweat Life.
How To: Loose, Natural Waves Without Heat Styling
1. Take a dime-sized amount of 6-in-1 in your palm and scrunch it through dry hair.
-If damp hair, make sure it is 90% towel dried before adding 6-in-1 Styler.
-Don’t overdo it with 6-in-1, you can always start with less and add more.
2. Scrunch by cupping hair in your hand, going from ends up, making sure you get it in your hair evenly and not just the top layer.
3. Pin up your hair in loops, use your fingers to wrap your hair around in the loop, then secure with a clip.
-Size of loop depends on the size of wave you want. Think of it like a curling iron. The larger the barrel, the looser the waves.
4. Go through your morning routine – while you let your hair set.
5. Let your hair down and shake it out.
6. Spray Refresh Dry Shampoo in to add a bit of texture. You can also substitute dry shampoo for Lifting Powder!