Get Ready #withVIRTUE: Easy Air Dried Curls with Just Two Products
Here's the simple hairstyling steps for creating this look at home, with just two Virtue products. Our beautiful model is real Virtue user, Izzy Šarlija.
How-to: Easy Air Dried Curls
1. Towel dry your hair to remove excess water – make sure it is very towel dried before you apply product or the product won’t be able to work as well.
2. Emulsify Polish Unfrizz Cream in your hands. Then, start with a dime size amount – you can always add more later if you need it – but easier to add than remove.
3. Flip your head over and scrunch it in your hair to keep the shape of the curls.
4. Let hair air dry and keep scrunching it up throughout the process – if you see any strands that don’t look wavy or curled enough, then start twisting it around your fingers to give it the shape it needs.
5. When hair is fully dried, add Refresh Dry Shampoo as a clean texture spray that will also leave your hair smelling phenomenal.