HOW TO: Half Up with a Twist
Spice up your everyday look with a few twists and curls. Annabel Cunanan gave us a stunning new tutorial on how to upgrade the half-up style.
- To begin, create a loose wavy curl with a 1.25” curling iron by wrapping sections in alternating directions.
- Spray the Finale Shaping Spray to curls before combing through with your fingers.
- Apply lifting powder to your crown for volume and added hold.
- Section hair from your ears forward and twist hair, in two strands, away from your face.
- Once you reach the end of the twist hold a small section and gently pull remaining strands up to create a loose, textured twist.
- Pull back and pin at the base of your crown.
- Repeat on the second side.
- To finish pull out a few face framing tendrils.